An Introduction to Mobility Training.
2 hr Workshop.
Explaining what mobility training is, how it works, and how it can be implemented into daily life.
This is for anyone curious about the why’s of their body. For those who want to know why they cant sit at the bottom of a squat, why their lower back keeps twanging, or why they cant lift their right arm as high as their left one.
This workshop will provide you with the tools to assess your own body, to understand and interpret what it’s telling you, and the training protocols to progress in the direction you want.
- Part 1 - An introduction to Mobility training, what it is, and why we do it.
- Part 2 - Detailed breakdown of the "CARs routine". The backbone of the FRC mobility system, CARs (controlled articular rotations) is a joint by joint full body assessment tool, used to assess the movement capacity of every joint in the body.
- Part 3 - Practical examples of mobility training on “the big 3”, Spine, Shoulders, Hips.
- Part 4 - Full Mobility Class. Showcasing everything we will have covered up to that point.
What will I get from this workshop?
- A deep understanding of Mobility training.
- You will learn advanced body maintenance techniques, and how to remove life’s aches and pains.
- Develop an educated mind body connection. Understand your body, and learn how to listen to it.
- An in depth breakdown of the CARs (controlled articular rotations) routine + access to a step by step video of the routine for continued practise.