What is Mobility training?
Mobility training is maintenance for the human body; it expands your active range of movement, while building control and stability within the range you have.
It’s done through a combination of strength training, flexibility work and movement practice, and helps develop a deep understanding of how you move.
Why train your Mobility?
· Removes aches and pains – Alleviate daily tensions, live without pain.
· Injury prevention – Bulletproof your body to reduce risk of injury.
· Injury recovery – Rebuild and restore damaged joints back to health.
· Joint health – Promotes longevity through regular joint nourishment.
· Movement efficiency – Refine your patterns, and improve your movement quality.
· Improves Posture – Promotes a balanced physique.
· Creates a strong mind body connection - Understand your body, and learn how to listen to it.
How is it done?
Mobility training is essentially strength training, except the primary goal is to increase the available range of movement, rather than just solely to increase strength.
"Create the range, build strength and stability within the range, keep the range. Simple."
You'd check your car in for an MOT, why not your body? If you're interested in a full body mobility scan, then book in for a Functional Range Assessment.
· A systematic assessment of all the joints in your body. Quantifying each joints available range, and its capacity to load.
· Full summary email write up, including homework exercises and suggested strategies for progression.
Price – £100